Monday, June 17, 2024

Faithfully

Rivers run
into the western sun
Ships grow small and fade
you're on my mind

Restless hearts
sleep alone tonight
Sending all my love
Into the stars

We know that a war is no place to leave your heart bare
But lately all I feel is you and me
But lovin' a music man
isn't always what it's meant to be
Lady, you stand by me,
I'm forever yours,
faithfully

Ale and songs,
and friends around the fire
We all need to clown
and try to smile

Through space and time,
these prophecies come true
Wondering where I am
Lost without you

And being apart's not easy on this heart of mine
I see your face and fall in love again.
I get the joy of rediscovering you
Lady, you stand by me,
I'm forever yours,

Faithfully


-by Gwintheledh of Mirkwood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faithfully

Rivers run into the western sun Ships grow small and fade you're on my mind Restless hearts sleep alone tonight Sending all my love Into...